Opportunities for recent graduates
Train with us
If you’re in college, here are some of the advantages of working at WETRON:
Grow with us
If you’re a recent graduate and want to gain experience in the world of automation and have a career in this field of industry, these are just some of the advantages we offer at WETRON automation technology:
- Training plan that rotates you through the company’s various departments, such as installation design and planning, in-house manufacturing, software development, and construction management and control. This will give you a complete overview of our projects.
- From day one you will join a project team made up of dynamic, highly trained professionals who care about your professional development and who will give you more responsibility as you progress.
- You will work with the latest in automation technology. Our clients demand it. The projects they entrust to us are too important to use obsolete technology.
- You will have the chance to embark on an international career.
- Advancement opportunities: at WETRON, we are committed to our people. We trust the people who have grown and developed with us. We believe in how we do things.
We work with universities in our field and every year we take on interns through university-company agreements, some of whom go on to work with us.